Thursday 21 August 2014

Couple Of The Month: August Edition

My Sister and I had serious debates about whether this blog post would be successful on my blog as we both knew that I would end up picking the same couple every month. I've tried to promise myself that I will try and pick a different one each month but that may be a hard task if we're taking into account just how much I ADORE this months chosen couple!

Of course, my couple of the month is: Zerrie!

As a singleton, public displays of affection (PDA) is usually enough to make my stomach turn and make me tempted to book 2 weeks off work just to recover but with these two it's different.

If you didn't already know, 'Zerrie' is made up of Perrie Edwards from Little Mix and Zayn Malik from One Direction.


(I know there's a LOT of controversy about this couple concerning whether their relationship is legitimate or not and I know that a lot of people will get offended, annoyed etc. by this post and my views. What I write in this post are MY opinions and I'm not doing it to influence others so please, no hate)

When this couple became official, I didn't really pay much attention to them. I only really started to become more aware of their relationship when I slowly started becoming 'slightly' obsessed with Perrie. I went through a phase a few months ago where I would buy all of the clothes she had because I wanted to look like her. (Sad, I know) AND she's the reason I was persuaded to get my nose pierced. (Also sad, I know - I even have it pierced on the same side as her) So this is when I really started to like them together and started following their relationship.

I'm so excited for their wedding (currently still waiting for my invite in the post) and I'm so excited to see what the future holds for them. They're such a strong couple, clearly so in love and I wish them a lifetime of happiness together!

Do you like Zerrie? Who do you like the most, Zayn or Perrie? Who do you think Perrie is going to wear for the wedding? Let me know, get involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment