Thursday 21 August 2014

Introduction: 50 Facts About Me!

Hello Internet/Incredible people, welcome to my blog! This page will consist of rants, beauty loves, personal fashion choices and I'll even sometimes take you along on days out as my companion (although those may be rather boring).
I thought I'd kick this whole shabang off with the '50 Facts About Me' tag so you can get to know me a bit. If you're reading this, thank you for visiting my page and I hope you enjoy some of the random things that I come up with.

1. My name is Abbie
2. I live in the North West of England
3. I'm 17 years old
4. My birthday is April 2nd
5. London is my favourite place in the entire world
6. I want to move there when I'm older
7. The Commitments is WITHOUT DOUBT my favourite musical, book & film of all time
8. I admire Denis Grindel a lot
9. My dream job is to be an Events Planner for music festivals, fashion shows etc. Anything to do with celebrities and the media
0. I was once knock over by a car when I was 3. I had just got home from nursery, we parked on the other side of the road to my Nanna's and when I saw her waiting on her doorstep for me, I ran across the road without looking. Silly, silly Abbie.
11. One of my biggest life goals is to see Demi Lovato in concert
12. I've been trying to get silver hair for over a year
13. If I'm sat next to you and I can see you moving your foot out of the corner of my eye, I'll ask you to stop because nothing irritates me more
14. I've met One Direction
15. I did Law at GCSE and came out with an F
16. If I could, I'd eat Tesco's own ready made Spaghetti Carbonara for the rest of my life
17. My Dad used to own a pub in London which got closed down. Then it got turned into a 'fancy restaurant' but that got shut down too. So now it's used as a place where people learn how to date/talk to the opposite sex and even appeared on an episode of Plain Jane!
18. I work at New Look
19. Henry Holland is my favourite designer
20. I've never tried a cigarette
21. I was dragged to watch local amateur wrestling event in late 2013 and I've been going every month ever since
22. Foster The People - Best Friend is my favourite song
23. I once had the left side of my hair shaved
24. I live with my Mum and Sister
25. When I'm older I want to get myself a white female dog and name it Steve. Yes, you read correctly, FEMALE dog named Steve
26. Pretty Little Liars is my favourite TV programme
27. "Falling is just like flying except there's a more permanent destination" is my favourite quote and I want it tattooed on me one day
28/ I was part of a local tap dance school for just under 10 years
29. I go to Sixth Form
30. I used to be OBSESSED with Ashley Tisdale (Sharpay Evans in High School Musical) So much so, my walls were plastered in posters and fake signatures of hers from Ebay and I had her album imported because they didn't sell it in the UK
31. Wicked was the first ever musical I saw
32. I've seen One Direction 5 times in concert
33. I have a London themed bedroom
34. Me and my Sister are obsessed with Olympians such as Max Whitlock, Michael Phelps, Louis Smith, Tom Daley etc.
35. I can never finish a shampoo/conditioner bottle
36. Tesco is my favourite supermarket
37. Victoria (inthefrow) is my favourite beauty blogger
38. I've had a brace along my top teeth for 2 years and I'm finally getting them off September 11th
39. I'm confident until I have to approach someone with a problem/issue and then I have to get my family or friends to handle it for me
40. I have the biggest girl crush on Perrie Edwards
41. Nothing/nobody makes me laugh more than Robert Sheehan in Misfits
42. I've read every John Green book and my favourite is Looking For Alaska
43. I went to a local production of Grease and liked it so much I went to see it 3 times within the space of a week
44. I never leave the house without wearing red lipstick
45. I'm a little bit obsessed with 'Wildlife Choobs'
46. I've been to 8 concerts
47. I'm an active member of a gym. WELL, I say active, I'm a member...
48. I listen to Scott Mills daily podcast religiously
49. I really want to visit New York
50. I found it hard coming up with these 50 facts

So, there we have it! 50 facts about me. If you read all of them then I salute you and if you enjoyed them (I don't know why you would) then feel free to do your own and tag me in them! 

Thanks guys :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment