Friday 22 August 2014

iPod Shuffle Tag!

This a tag I actually read on my Sister's blog over at Queen Ginge (go and check her out!) and I found some of her answers rather hilarious so I thought I'd give it a go!
I promise I won't steal and/or switch my answers around though this could become very strange, very quickly.

Are you male or female?
Mr Know It All - Kelly Clarkson

What do people feel when they're around you?
St Patricks Day 2014 - The Commitments (Musical)

Describe your relationship status.
Liberty Walk - Miley Cyrus

Where would you like to be right now?
Classic - MKTO

How do you feel about love?
Stay With Me - Sam Smith

What is your life like?
Try Hard - 5 Seconds Of Summer

What would you wish for if you only had one wish?
Love Runs Out - One Republic

Say something wise.
Only Love Can Hurt Like This - Paloma Faith

How would you describe yourself?
Right Here - Jess Glynne

What is your life's purpose?
Chocolate - The 1975

What is your motto?
Lightning - The Wanted

What do your friends think of you?
Midnight Memories - One Direction

What do you think of your parents?
Sparks Fly - Taylor Swift (Jesus, more like complete opposite)

Who do you think of very often?
Welcome To The Jungle - Neon Jungle

What is 2 + 2?
Good Enough - Little Mix

What do you think of your best friend?
Erase and Rewind - Ashley Tisdale

What is your life story?
Ghost - Ella Henderson

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Salute - Little Mix (Sassy as HELL)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Try A Little Tenderness - Killian Donnelly (The Commitments, musical)

What will they play at your funeral?
Saturday Night Takeaway - The Commitments (again?)

What are your hobbies and interests?
Land of 1000 Dances/Treat Her Right - The Commitments (....again?)

What is your biggest fear?
Keep Me Hangin On - The Commitments (AGAIN)

What is your biggest secret?
Last Night - The Vamps

What do you think of your friends?
Dangerous Love - Fuse ODG ft. Sean Paul

Will you repost this?
Move - Little Mix

So that's all of the questions! I'm actually a tiny bit upset that there isn't more to be answered because this is probably the most enjoyable blog post I've ever completed. I have been laughing at my "Chocolate" answer for around 10 minutes and I couldn't believe it when I got FOUR Commitments songs in a row. I think I have a problem.

Now you've read this post, why don't you give it a go yourself?! I promise it's more amusing than you'd think. Leave your answers below! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment