Thursday 21 August 2014

Favourite song?


Foster The People - Best Friend

This song is my favourite at the moment! I first heard it at work and it became one of those songs where I would get home and think "For god sake, where were the lyrics again?" Because obviously at work we aren't allowed our phones on the shop floor so I couldn't just Shazam it. OF COURSE I couldn't. Nothing is ever that easy.
But the other night I was sat on my bed and some of the lyrics came to me, I googled them and I've been listening to it on repeat ever since. (Baring in mind this was about 4 days ago)
I think this song is PERFECT for those days where you're sunbathing either in your garden, with your friends - Wherever you are! With a cold drink and your shades blocking out the sun. It had such a strong 'Summer' feel to it and I can't get enough.

What do you think of this song? Are you a fan of Foster The People? What are YOUR favourite summer tunes? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment